Elderly Parents Driving You Nuts?
Say Goodbye to Feeling Stressed & Burdened! Get Support – NOW!
- Meet unquantifiable resistance in merely hinting it’s time your headstrong parents leave their decades-old residence?
- Battle belligerently at daring to suggest household caregivers to your defiant folks, given their progressive inability to perform basic daily tasks?
- Serve up total human capacity to your unappreciative relatives without coming close to filling their bottomless pit?
Forget tired truisms offered by self-nominated sages! Are you kidding? You need fresh thinking – not pat answers!
Enter resident expert Carol-Ann Hamilton. Her unique term – “un-cope-able” – perfectly describes her own intractable duo. Through painful personal experience across decades, Carol-Ann has discovered and tested 12 Innovative Keys to Coping. Eureka! Success!
How REASSURING that:
6 LOVING ATTITUDES
6 FOCUSED ACTIONS
12 SUCCESS STRATEGIES
You CAN prevail with even the most pig-headed aging relative!
- Engage with the Impossible Parents Questionnaire and overcome 10 hair-yanking eldercare challenges
- Stay centered during crazy-making exchanges
- Gain down-to-earth strategies that guarantee your targeted efforts will achieve headway
- Be inspired by others’ illuminating stories, knowing you’re not alone anymore
Benefit from Carol-Ann’s hard-won lessons. Share her poignant yet hilarious journey.
Sandwich Generation Caregivers Express Relief
“With increasing numbers of individuals reaching advanced ages, the parent-child relationship takes on a new length and depth never before anticipated. Enter Carol-Ann Hamilton, whose timely offering helps those feeling caught in the middle striving to do their best in supporting aging relatives through the eldercare health crisis. Carol-Ann is a compassionate and caring friend who offers hope and support combined with her indelible sense of humor. Those overwhelmed by these issues and circumstances will find guidance and solace in this book.”
(Suzanne L. Cook, Ph.D. – Gerontologist, Educator, Consultant & Public Speaker)
“Carol-Ann has done a great service by sharing her wisdom and experience. I know that countless caregivers are walking this extremely challenging path and will find great comfort plus relief in hearing the perspectives of a fellow- traveler who is both realistic and inspiring. If you know someone who is committed to providing excellent loving care to a less-than-easy parent, make sure you give them this book. They will be very grateful!”
(Amy D’Aprix, MSW, Ph.D., CPSCA – President, Essential Conversations Inc.)
“After 20-plus years living with senior care issues – and as a board member of a long-term care facility – one principle has become very clear. Many feel overwhelmed by difficult times coping with aging parents. We don’t know what to do. We need people to talk to. Carol-Ann has captured great insight here – and gives us hope in providing our loved ones the care they need. A must read for the sandwich generation!”
(Ted Madden – Franchise Partner, Nurse Next Door Home Care Services)